Complaint Review: Lee Majors Bionic Hearing Aid

• Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: Dula — Pinehurst North Carolina United States of America
Lee Majors Bionic Hearing Aid
P. O. Box 2259 Virginia Beach, North Carolina United States of America

Lee Majors Bionic Hearing Aid Hearing Assist LLC Hearing Aid arrived missing a part. As instructed I returned it. I Have been trying to get a reimbursement and after at least ten calls I still do not have my money. Virginia Beach, North Carolina

When I received the Hearing Aid there was a part missing. I called the company and they told me to return it which I did with a letter explaining why it was being returned.  I requested a full refund for the 30day trial along with Shipping and Handling - $27.90.

I received the Hearing Aid back with a letter stating they could not accept it because THERE WAS A PART MISSING.  I called the company again and spoke to a Supervisor Ricky.  He told me to return it again and once they received the item I would be reimbursed.

I have called at least five times since always speaking to Ricky.  He said the Hearing Aid was received and that my card would be credited that day.  It has been almost two weeks and they still have not credited my account.

Now I am afraid they are going to try to charge the full amount on my charge card.  I have notified BBB in Virginia and the Consumer Protection Agency in my State.    I will not stop until I get my money back.

I strongly recommend that customers avoid this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lee-Majors-Bionic-Hearing-Aid/Virginia-Beach-North-Carolina-28374/Lee-Majors-Bionic-Hearing-Aid-Hearing-Assist-LLC-Hearing-Aid-arrived-missing-a-part-As-i-770615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lee Majors Bionic Hearing Aid