Complaint Review: Lee Printing

• Reported By: Steven — Jacksonville Florida
Lee Printing
1641 Landon Avenue Internet United States of America

Lee Printing leeprinting.com Lee Printing is a Rip Off! Internet

A made a large book order over at Lee Printing.  When I received my order, two weeks late, the colors were completely off.  I think they may have run out of yellow ink because all of the colors were way too purple.  The alignment was also off and I have words being cut off on the top right corner of just about every page. I tried to call and get a refund.  They did not pick up the phone.

I tried again the next day and they still did not pick up.   I sent them quite a few angry exponentially angry emails, until finally I got a response saying they were not going to refund my money.  The best they could do was reprint the order, which would take an additional 4 weeks and they wanted to charge me for the "extra" supplies.  These are money hungry horrible businessmen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lee-Printing/internet/Lee-Printing-leeprintingcom-Lee-Printing-is-a-Rip-Off-Internet-1035843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lee Printing