Complaint Review: Leelanau Sands Casino

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Leelanau sands ripoff — Traverse City Michigan United States of America
Leelanau Sands Casino
Suttons Bay Michigan Suttons Bay, Michigan United States of America

Leelanau Sands Casino Turtle Creek Casino ,same tribe, Fraudlent Video Poker Machines Suttons Bay, Michigan

Here's my story. I was playing TDB Video poker 52 card single deck. I threw away a 6 of Spades. Imagine my surprise when I drew a 6 of Spades. I know for sure what I tossed as it was the one card in a 4 to a straight flush which didn't fit. I've seen other little quarks but couldn't for 100% sure say that I didn't see it wrong. This one I know for sure. When brought to the attention of Casino management they simply stated that I must be mistaken. They refused to check the machine (it would have been stored as the last play) and insisted I was wrong.

Another time I was playing ($1.00 max) progressive VP(DDB)with a progressive jackpot of $1350.00 I and one other person were playing on a set of 8 linked machines. Suddenly the progressive reset to $800.00. I asked to speak with the slot manager as on the machines it clearly states the progressive will reset when won. No one won it. I repeat. There were two of us playing. The manager said that someone must have won it. Both I and the other person (who I did not know) both testified that neither of us won. He insisted that one of us must have and simply walked away. Thing is with a jackpot above $250.00 on these machines are hand paid which means a Casino employee must pay you in person.

These are the two incidents which I can emphatically state that I know with 100% certainty  happened just as I've stated. Needles to say I no longer go to Leelanau Sands Casino. BEWARE OF LEELANAU SANDS CASINO! RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leelanau-Sands-Casino/Suttons-Bay-Michigan-/Leelanau-Sands-Casino-Turtle-Creek-Casino-same-tribe-Fraudlent-Video-Poker-Machines-Sutt-890289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leelanau Sands Casino