Complaint Review: Leesa (TESS) Aguilar

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: SK — Woodland Hills California United States of America
Leesa (TESS) Aguilar
7341 Rindge Ave Internet United States of America

Leesa (TESS) Aguilar Tess The Mess, Lisa Aguilar, Leesa Aguilar, Leesa Millerd, Lisa Millerd, Tess Millerd Grand Theft, Took Over Home, FRAUD, Death Threats, Squatter! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lies and More Lies From Tess Aguular

*General Comment: Recent discoveries by the neighbors

*General Comment: Here's the REAL story

*Consumer Comment: This report is not correct,untrue, and SLANDER.

*Author of original report: Proof that Leesa Silver Aguilar is a Meth Addict & Dealer!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: To whom it may concern; Regarding Hiltion Vs Aguilar

*Consumer Comment: sean kinkaide and susan m hilton attorney at law

*General Comment: Background Check!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: this report is a fraud

*UPDATE Employee: the person who wrote this lost in court ...

This women conned her way into my home, stole everything my family owns, took over the house. Rented to other people for profit. Deals drugs and performs prostitution and receives stolen property at said location! Harasses neighbors, while turning home into a meth-house!  Made death threats to my family.  Has convicted felons filling the home, using and selling meth!!  Performs sexual services from the home!!  Has caused nothing but problems for me and my family!!  Legal remedies have been slow and painful at best to remove this meth-monster from the home! She is a convicted felon, known prostitute and drug dealer thief!  She's TESS THE MESS!!  Watch out for this women, she is pure evil!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leesa-TESS-Aguilar/internet/Leesa-TESS-Aguilar-Tess-The-Mess-Lisa-Aguilar-Leesa-Aguilar-Leesa-Millerd-Lisa-Mille-933124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leesa (TESS) Aguilar

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lies and More Lies From Tess Aguular

AUTHOR: Susan - ()

Tess Agular, who squatted in the house in which I had lived for 26 years along with her meth friends has lied and lied abnout me and my family.

To begin with, I never walked from house to house in the Playa del Rey neighborhood with a drink in my hand.

More importantly, I was never asked to resign from the State Bar of California.  I resigned voluntarily after working as a lawyer for almost 30 years.  Anyone who does not believe me, can simply call the State Bar and will be provided with this information.

As far as being an alcoholic and "pill head", I do not chose to respond to such outrageous assertions from a prostitute, meth addict, thief and squatter.

Tess Agular caused my family untold grief and even threatened my grandson with harm.

I feel very, very sorry for the next nice people who encounter this so-called person.  She belongs in jail for life.

#2 General Comment

Recent discoveries by the neighbors

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

1. We have in our possession ( and have supplied the police and City Attorney) with the following documents:

A. Copies of Craig's List ads from Tess Aguilar offering escort/prostitute services WITH HER PHONE NUMBER IN THEM!!!!!

B. copies of Craig's list ads of Tess selling merchandise reported as stolen ( even a Mercedes Benz- luckily that was recovered by the police.)

C. Copies of Craig's list ads illegally offering rental properties at locations where she was squatting.

All ads tie back to Tess via phone number and email. We feel incredibly sorry for the people who have been duped over the years by this con woman. However, we're eternally grateful to the current tenants and law enforcement ( LAPD WITH ITS HELICOPTERS, search dogs, detectives with shovels digging up evidence,etc) who GOT TESS OUT!!

And P.S. Jack Sersona.....if you PROPERLY read Tess' arrest record, you'll see she was NOT " immediately released"' , but was held for FIVE DAYS in JAIL BEFORE being released. Read before you write.

If you come across this woman, Tess Aguilar, and she is trying sell you something or rent you something, IMMEDIATELY contact the Los Angeles Police Department. And if you're a meathead, be careful, the police are watching her so hanging around her is a BADDDDD idea. Buy your crack somewhere else.

#3 General Comment

Here's the REAL story

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

1. Tess Aguilar HAS BEEN EVICTED from 7341 Rindge. Served by the police and sheriffs and finally the neighborhood is once again at peace. We, the neighbors, have been praying for this day and are thankful to all the parties and law enforcement who assisted in her removal.

2. The current tenants have restraining orders against her barring her from being near them in this neighborhood. If Tess is seen near the premises, we have been instructed by the police to call 911 IMMEDIATELY!! it appears that crews have removed 3 TONS of trash and debris from the premises since Tess' removal.

3. Tess was arrested and held for FIVE days for drug possession, sales and distribution. The City Attorney and DA are now preparing further charges in relation to the drugs that were discovered at her premises.

4. From the information we the neighbors have been given, the 2 new locations for Tess and her crew are 8711 Pershing in Playa del Rey and a house on McLaughlin in between Venice Blvd and Matteson. As long as she's not here, we're all thrilled!!!

Hopefully this puts an end and provides the truth to this 2 year long ordeal we have suffered.

This report is not correct,untrue, and SLANDER.

AUTHOR: jack sersona - (United States of America)

I have been an anonymous observer of this entire debacle.  These two parties have been at war with one another from the get go. I have heard and seen many opinions but here are some hard facts that everyone should know.

1. Tess Aguilar has all legal right to live where she does. If she did not she would have been evicted by the US Marshals a long time ago. The orignal author of this report has brainstormed every possible way to slander Tess in order to assassinate her reputation.(IE:this report)

2. The most recent "ripoff report" was of copy of an arrest report. The author Neglected to state and show to all of us that,(chuckle) she was immediately released and all charges were dropped because of no evidence. This once again a methodically orchestrated operation by the author to ruin Tess Aguilar's reputation...to no avail.

sincerly,

fly on the wall

Proof that Leesa Silver Aguilar is a Meth Addict & Dealer!!

AUTHOR: SK - (United States of America)

This is a recent arrest for Tess the Mess!! 1/17/2013 Arrested for Dangerous Drug Sales (Meth) 7341 Rindge Ave. Playa Del Rey, CA

Her replies are ALL BS!! She is and always will be the scummy tweaker trash queen, that lies, cheats & steals to feed her habit!! That's when she's not selling meth in the beachside community of Playa Del Rey!!

I would go on, but I will focus on posting all the rental fraud documents next from the sweet couple she screwed over and terrorized to the tune of $20,000, before they ran for their lives!!

I met with them, real nice people!  They were nice enough to provide me with texts, fraudulent lease agreements, home inprovement charges, copies of checks, etc.

Make sure to stay tuned.........

(The information was current as of: 01/25/2013 15:34 PST)
Booking No.: 3433101       Last Name: AGUILAR       First Name: LEESA       Middle Name: SILVER

Sex: F       Race: W       Date Of Birth: 03/08/1965       Age: 47       Hair: BRO       Eyes: BLU       Height: 502       Weight: 105

Charge Level:
ARRESTArrest Date: 01/17/2013       Arrest Time: 1000       Arrest Agency: 4214       Agency Description: LAPD-PACIFIC DIVISION

Date Booked: 01/17/2013       Time Booked: 1154       Booking Location: 4214       Location Description: LAPD - PACIFIC
BAILTotal Bail Amount: 0       Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00       Grand Total: 0.00
HOUSING LOCATIONHousing Location: -

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 01/22/2013       Assigned Time: 0938       Visitor Status: N

Facility:
Address:       City:

Public Visiting Guidelines

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.
COURTNext Court Code:       Next Court Date:       Next Court Time: 0000       Next Court Case:

Court Name:
Court Address:       Court City:
RELEASEActual Release Date: 01/22/2013       Release Time: 1749
CASE INFORMATIONCase No.Court NameCourt AddressCourt CityBail Amt.Fine Amt.Court DateSent. DateSent. Day(s)Disp Code9999999999   0 .00  01/22/2013 0 49B1 Click on specific Case No. for detailed information.

Leesa Aguilar Arrest Information
The following Official Record of Leesa Aguilar is being redistributed by LCN and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected on 01/17/2013.

Ads by Google

F HS11378 Possess A Controlled Substance For Sale
Bail Amount: 55000

Residing in Crime Beat Zone: Culver City & Marina del Rey

Playa Del Rey Arrest Information - Criminal Statistics

Over the course of three hundred and sixty five days (1 year) in the city of Playa Del Rey there have been 1 people arrested with the same first name and 1 people arrested with the same last name (matching the arrest record information above). During the same time period in Playa Del Rey we have recorded 121 total arrest records. Out of all of these arrest reports in Playa Del Rey there have been 0 that match zip code 90293-8062. On the same day this person was arrested there was 2 other people arrested Playa Del Rey for allegedly committing a crime.

DISCLAIMER: ALL ARE PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. HOWEVER, LCN DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. NAMES MAY BE SIMILAR OR IDENTICAL TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS. FOR LATEST CASE STATUS, CONTACT THE OFFICIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WHICH ORIGINALLY RELEASED THE DATA .

Copyright 2012 Local Crime News. All Rights Reserved

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

To whom it may concern; Regarding Hiltion Vs Aguilar

AUTHOR: tess aguilar - (United States of America)

I hate to rub things into peoples faces, but considering the hideous extent these 2 people have gone to,  in order to take my home away from me and all the stress they have caused me and their attempts to destroy my credibility and my reputation ...after all the hard work I have done cleaning up the 15 year old mess they left here ...I find it appropriate to respond to a few important and relevant points .I wont lower myself to exploit all of the utterly gross details about her and her lost and soulless son Sean Kinkaide that I have uncovered over the past year...However I admit, it certainly is...Quite tempting.

1st of all ;
Each and every accusation of illegal activity,  is a ball faced lie. As I mentioned before IF any of the ridiculous lies that were posted here-  were true , Id be in jail.

2nd;
Yes , She filed an eviction on me. Anyone can do that .However - in the process Susan Hilton  lied herself into an illegal corner.Susan Hilton defrauded the court signing a legal court document claiming she is the owner of the home in question.

3rd:
If the owner of this home really wanted me out of here -He would simply ask me to leave
with relocation fees. Its that easy.He is a very powerful and rich man who would have no problem giving me relocation fees to move me out. If that was really what he wanted.

4th
In conclusion ; I'm not sure what Im going to do about Susan Hilton just yet. I could start alot of embarrassing trouble for her I suppose ...This past year was definitely a learning experience at best that will benefit  me , my friends and my family in the future . Plus, even after all the hell they put me thru ...
I am still thankful that Susan Hilton And Sean Kinkaide weaseled their way into my life because I was able to spend the last year of my black labs life with her here ...and she enjoyed it.
 (Her name was Milly)

I love taking care of this house and I love my ocean views and all the space I have to be creative and its an income for me as well .
Here is a copy of the REJECTED writ of execution ( that was rejected 5 times) and deemed FRAUDULENT as she is NOT THE OWNER , not the owners agent  , She is nothing.
Better luck next time Susan Hilton -
You may not have been able to stab me in the back as you planned , but the good news is ...
You' re in the perfect spot to KISS MY PERKY,  ROUND A*S.

Plahhahahahahahah- B*ch.

sean kinkaide and susan m hilton attorney at law

AUTHOR: herm aphy - (United States of America)

The original poster is Sean Kinkaid and his patheitic mother Susan  M Hilton "Attorney at Law" ( no wonder she was asked to retire her licence,  eh ? )

These desperate peeople have made copies of this ridiculous propaganda and posted it all over the nieghborhood ...and its all lies.It was shocking to read for sure .

(However ,The fact that this report came back and bit them in the face makes it all so damn funny. )

So Keep on trying to smutt things up while I keep waking up to my beauitiful ocean view.

If just 1 of the several lies you have posted here were true I would have been at least arrested for 1 of them and fighting a case.

And, I would have been long gone from this house, months ago !  if not over a year ago.

But dont let me stop yopu ...

you Keep on getting your pals to write some additional reports...

Its done me nothing but good - So post post post ...its not like you have anything else to do - I get that.

Plus , It shows who and what you really are and the level of desperate measures you and your family will sink in to.

Honestly , I wish you the best Sean' with your herion addiction that in the end besides loing your wife to prosititution or actually tring to pimp her out and she ended up leaving you and her son ...
to live the life of a prostitute because it was obviously a better life than she had with you .

And SUSAN with her pill popping  and booze problems and  that lead to that
 "hit and run" on that off duty police officers car...
which is why she had to quit her job..and then it was all bad from there -huh.

Ya...the nieghbors chuckle about and how she would waunder around in her dirty bathrobe from nieghbor to nieghbors house with a drink in her hand , complaing about her life .

This crap will end up being one of the more pathetic and funiier moves you have made ...
But hey - at least you have that going for you ...Right ?

I offered a new chuckle to the nieghborhood laughs last night ;
 "How long does it take 2 pathetic junkies to file a simple but bogus 6 week eviction case ?
A year and still going .

I think the santa monica clerks office is going to make you an award for having to re-submitt a writ of execution - 6 times and yet the law degreed bafoon and her experienced law office managing kid ....still dont have it right .

Im having fun watching you ...flaunder and slither about .

And the best part -its been a free show for me .

Ps.
Happy Holidays :)

#8 General Comment

Background Check!

AUTHOR: BIGBLUEPOOLS - (United States of America)

Where the initial claims made about above address and squatter are valid there is more to the background of this savvy squatter than has been told up until this point. Leesa"tess" Aguilar is a volatile, violent individual with a long history of muscling her way into a home and  digging in and remaining firmly entrenched until all legal  procedures have been  filed and acted upon them when the marshals finally arrive to supervise the  vacating of property the home is damaged and been emptied of all   contents of any worth. Apparently she and her band  of homeless con men have taken a liking to this upper class  high income quiet community next to the sea, this is her  third home  in the area that she has  bamboozled her way into, and with the experience of any seasoned veteran has refined her knowledge and skills with every  move (paid for by squats property management or owner) And with the  assistance of her attorney cohort she has further been educated in loopholes and  time consuming  counters.

The real shame here is the burglaries that have been committed in the immediate vicinity since this clique took over the above residence. All of which have not yet been reported or even discovered. There have been  posters in the immediate area of the above home showing  photos taken by home security cameras of Leesa Aguilar removing packages  delivered by the USPS or private delivery such as Fed-EX or UPS from the porches or enclosed garden areas of other homes  in  immediate proximity to the above Rindge Avenue address  in Playa del Rey  which  is occupied by Leesa Aguilar and her  partners in crime. Leesa Aguilar is NOT a yoga instructor she  IS in fact a prostitute or  an "escort" who advertises on Craig s List. She is  a drug addicted  woman with a history of  violence against other people. Her m.o. seems to be to get the jump on her victims by making initial contact with law enforcement  before the  victims are able to realize they've been victimized of burglarized. She is also known to make threats against peoples life's and family members and  includes the intimate relationship with an L.A.P.D. Police Officer or Detective as part of her intimidation arsenal or perhaps the relationship is true then there are law enforcement officials  being manipulated to strong arm persons with valid complaints and  accurate information all of which would be condemning to Leesa Aguilar and will ultimately come to light  and she and her  ring of thieves will be made to answer for and pay for their  criminal acts.

I believe it would be well worth the while of the original complainant to take a step back,  avoid the  name calling and obvious resentment  and perhaps his side would be more readily received and considered. It's hard to  determine validity when  one individual is hysterical and reduced to  character assassination and the other  party is able to present themselves as   controlled, informed and within the law.  These are professional squatters and  a parasite attached  the drug culture   among  the   privileged .

#9 UPDATE EX-employee responds

this report is a fraud

AUTHOR: jack sersona - (United States of America)

My name is Jack seraona. I currently live in santa monica. i have been a tenant under tess aguilar's managment and a neighbor at one time as well. i am in shock at the things that have been alleged of tess. i know without a doubt that all these reports are untrue and feel horrible for her that her name and reputation has been put in question. she is a sweet young lady who has always been a polite, clean and responsible neighbor. shame on the person who has slandered her so grievously.

the person who wrote this lost in court ...

AUTHOR: tenant - (United States of America)

and made all this crap up.I work for mz aguilar and she could careless what sean kinkade and susan wrote here.

Its all lies and no one listens to herion users who live at mommys house at 40 . mz agular is very nice and as you can see from her photos ...looks nothing like a meth user.She is a yoga instructor.

mark j.