- Report: #1034988
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Legacy Auto Sales
Legacy Auto Sales2900 Pelham Pkwy Pelham, Alabama United States of America
Legacy Auto Sales Legacy Motors, LLC Rip Off Lemon Dealers Pelham, Alabama
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: So, There's Alot Of Mystery Here...Right?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I discovered the car has these issues:
1. Oil Filter Housing Seal Leak
2. Oil Pan Seal Leak
3. Front Seal Leak
4. Timing Cover Seal Leak.
5. 3 Bad Pulleys
6. Bad Bearing in the Water Pump (Made a horrible noise)
7. Bad Idler Sensor (Car cuts off on me in traffic. Once right in the middle of turning. Very dangerous!!)
8. Needs clutch replacement.
9. Convertible top won't go back. Has leaking lines.
10. Convertible top leaks and needs replaced.
After contacting Legacy Auto Sales in Pelham they basically said oh well you bought the car and you are not getting your down payment back. They basically sold me a lemon knowing it was in rough condition and was not truthful about the cars issues. Most, if not all, of this was kept from me during the purchase.
Even after offering to return the car back to them with $1200 dollars worth of work that I have done to it they still would not return my $2,000 down. Keeping in my that I have only had the car about 2 weeks.
So, if you must do business with these people take the car to the original dealer and let them inspect it carefully as they only care about $$$ and not the customer!!
This post will only be removed if they decide to make things right..
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Auto-Sales/Pelham-Alabama-35124/Legacy-Auto-Sales-Legacy-Motors-LLC-Rip-Off-Lemon-Dealers-Pelham-Alabama-1034988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.