Complaint Review: Legacy Communities Homes, Steve Burroughs, And Mr. Burke

• Submitted: Sun, May 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Hampton Georgia
Legacy Communities Homes, Steve Burroughs, And Mr. Burke
3510 Dekalb Technology Pkwy Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Legacy Communities Homes, Steve Burroughs, And Mr. Burke, On Site Manager And Plumber Legacy Communitities Atlanta Misleading needs to be UNVEILED to the PUBLIC!!!! Buyers please be very cogintive of this company because of their unethical practices. I have made the biggest mistake ever purchasing this home. Atlanta Georgia

I have many things wrong in my house. I have been making an attempt to get my house fixed. I have sent in many request letters and faxed in the service request more than once. I have not had my two month inspection that was due in February. I have spoken with Mr. Burroughs the Warranty Vice President over two weeks ago and I have spoken with Mr. Burke last week regarding my leak and the multiple problems.

No one has followed through with any of the problems. I was told that they were three weeks behind on the warranty in April. I have had no resolution. I feel like I am being lead on. No one calls back after they initially speak with me, telling me that they will rectify the problems. I left, many, messages on the emergency voicemail. I thought by telling them that I have a leak it would bring them out.

The leak is in the wall. I also told them that the origin of leak is unknown. I am not sure if I have toilet water in my pantry walls or not. The wall in the pantry has water stains and mold and mildew from the leak, the panel around the bottom of floor in pantry is now bulging from the wall, the shelving is falling off the wall; and the pipe under the sink is loose and will not tighten causing a flood, in the cabinet and kitchen floor, if I use the right side of the sink.

The banister is loose and off the rod on the stairway, never has been on right; the fourth stair is spaced to far and has a hole. My master bed room ceiling and kitchen is uneven with a large square area. My light fixture is not working over the garage, it never worked. I have many more problems. I do not have enough space to name them all. I am not getting any follow ups from the Legacy company.

wynner91
Hampton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Communities-Homes-Steve-Burroughs-And-Mr-Burke/Atlanta-Georgia-30340/Legacy-Communities-Homes-Steve-Burroughs-And-Mr-Burke-On-Site-Manager-And-Plumber-Lega-457090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Communities Homes, Steve Burroughs, And Mr. Burke