Complaint Review: Legacy Destinations

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: wisemans — coral springs Florida
Legacy Destinations
grand island, Florida USA

Legacy Destinations Scam High pressure sales scam Cancel ASAp Get refund Now Before they take It grand island florida

Drove 4 hrs round-trip to attend a presentation and heard many promises. Signed up for the membership, but was told it would take about 4 days to get into the system, then found out we only had 3 days to cancel our contract and the post office was closed on the 3rd day (Sunday). After trying to get info and prices on a cruise, were told that Legacy can't offer it any cheaper like the presentation said for the reason that the cruise lines have set prices.

We could get better prices from AAA.A"concert tickets and found that the Legacy club price was $410 per person MORE than any other site,we also found the Condos to be much higher then Quoted GREAT group of liars... Then, we found out that the promised "free" gift of a cruise had 4 fees on top of the port charges and taxes. We were told we would only have to pay a small "booking fee". Well, the booking fees came to over $300.00, then the port charges and taxes also!

I have since found several complaints about them on the internet, have tried to contact them several times, finally getting 1 callback. After I told her the issues, I was told that I had understood what I had signed but the contract will not be cancelled. I told her that was unacceptable and I was told I would get another call back. It's been 5 days with no call back yet. It sounded too good to be true, and for us, it was,We told them to cancell our membership but lies and more lies as they wanted to drop the price from 8000 to $2000

they said it was a customer who cound not afford it any more and they give us a special deal NO IThanks WE just want our refund as promised no more lies Legacy Destinations I'm not going to waste anymore time or money. Don't get scammed like I did! we have found out the other hote Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Plantationl kicked them out They sent us over to the new location of scam Legacy Destinations Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport 1870 Griffin Rd, Dania Beach, FL ‎ (954) 920-3300

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Destinations-/grand-island-Florida/Legacy-Destinations-Scam-High-pressure-sales-scam-Cancel-ASAp-Get-refund-Now-Before-they-1060107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Destinations