- Report: #631233
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Legacy Inmate Communications
Legacy Inmate Communications10833 Valley View Street, Suite 150 Cypress, California United States of America
Legacy Inmate Communications Legacy Inmate Communications Legacy OSP charged me for a call that I didn't receive! Cypress, California
*Author of original report: Finally Got My Money Back
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I never should have been charged for the call, for:
1. He hung up! Right there a voice should have told me that the other person had hung up and the call should have ended immediately!(Telmate did inform me when he had hung up!)
2. How can a person be charged $19.94 for a phone call that lasted less than 1 minute?
I didn't even talk to anyone. I am going to call and have a chat with them (which seems like doesn't work), ask for a copy of the "so called" conversation that racked up a hefty bill, and ask that it be removed. If they refuse I have no problem disputing the charge with my credit union. Mind THEM, a credit union I have been a loyal customer for, for over 12 years, and have done a lot of business with them. I have never once filed a dispute with them, so I know they would have no problem refunding my money and this company can deal with them! I also will be filing a complaint to the FCC, FTC, and where ever else I can. Except the BBB they don't have them on file. I wonder why?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Inmate-Communications/Cypress-California-90630/Legacy-Inmate-Communications-Legacy-Inmate-Communications-Legacy-OSP-charged-me-for-a-call-631233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.