Complaint Review: Legacy LD International

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Apple Valley California
Legacy LD International
10833 Valley View St. Suite 150 Cypress, California U.S.A.

Legacy LD International Collect call charged to my phone bill are fraud Cypress California

This company placed two 5 minute collect calls from Bills MT. to my Verizon phone bill for a total of 47.82. I do not even know anyone there. I called to dispute the calls and they stated that someone at my home accepted the collect calls by operator assistance and that they never make mistakes. I also called my phone company which is Verizon and they filed a complaint file. But I am responsible to contact the company and have them remove the charges. Sadly Legacy LD Intl Inc does not care about anything except collecting money.

Apple Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-LD-International/Cypress-California-90630/Legacy-LD-International-Collect-call-charged-to-my-phone-bill-are-fraud-Cypress-California-393495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy LD International