Complaint Review: Legacy LD Intl - ZPDI

• Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:Barstow California
Legacy LD Intl - ZPDI
http://www.billview.com/zpdi Internet U.S.A.

Legacy LD - ZPDI the Clearinghouse Agent For Legacy LD Intl Legacy ZPDI OUTRAGEOUS CHARGES Internet

I accepted a collect call from my husband telling me to come pick him up from work. The call was less than 30 seconds long. When I recieved my bill, we noticed a charge of $19.24! According to my bill, the call was billed for 5 minutes!

When we called the 800 number provided to us on the statement, the woman on the other end of the line said that once the call is accepted, it AUTOMATICALLY charges for 5 minutes whether or not it was that long! On top of that we explained that it was going to take my husband 2 1/2 hrs of work @ $8.00 an hour to pay for that 30 second call!

She simply said she was not going to reverse the charges and hung up on us! UNBELIEVEABLE! How do they get away with that????

Michelle
Barstow, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-LD-Intl-ZPDI/internet/Legacy-LD-ZPDI-the-Clearinghouse-Agent-For-Legacy-LD-Intl-Legacy-ZPDI-OUTRAGEOUS-CHARGES-373820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy LD Intl - ZPDI