Complaint Review: Legacy Ld Intl

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2006

• Reported By:stacy Minnesota
Legacy Ld Intl
1 World Trade Center Suite 1100 Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Legacy Ld Intl ripoff Long Beach California

I received quite by shock a bill attached to my phone bill for $70.31, it states I used a calling card to call my home. I do not have any such calling card, nor did I make this call. I cannot reach anyone at the phone number on the bill to dispute this bill. I am calling my local phone company to have this bill removed, and, if there is any such calling cards out there for my phone they will be made inactive. I specifically have my phone set up so it cannot make or receive long distance calls.

stacy, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2006 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Ld-Intl/Long-Beach-California-90831/Legacy-Ld-Intl-ripoff-Long-Beach-California-173488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Ld Intl