Complaint Review: Legacy Motors

• Reported By: migallep — Arlington Texas United States of America
Legacy Motors
1924 East Division Street Internet United States of America

Legacy Motors Rip off and Caused my Car to be Re-po , Internet

Ok I got a Pontiac Firebird form Legacy motors in one month the Crank Shaft broke at least that's what they said so I paid $987 dollar for them to put another motor in which I told I was paying Half.  It was a used motor an I refuse to believe that was half I paid for the whole motor.  the warranty is a lie.  The a few weeks ago the oil pressure was going up and down I took it to them and the Said the Motor was blown I only had the motor for about 2 months.  So they said I would have to Pay 1100.00 to get it fixed.  they clamied that was my half so that would mean the motor cost 2200.00 and that's a bold face lie.  my warranty was supposed to be as long as I was paying on the Vechial another lie as soon as they sold my loan the didn't care about me anymore and one lie after another.  So I left the Car up there and ended up getting repoed by the company they sold my loan to.  They are working together in ripping people off.  Now I have a mark on my credit because of a flat out Lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Motors/internet/Legacy-Motors-Rip-off-and-Caused-my-Car-to-be-Re-po-Internet-904197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Motors