Complaint Review: Legacy Properties Llc In Tarpon Springs Fl 34689

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Reno Nevada United States of America
Legacy Properties Llc In Tarpon Springs Fl 34689
110 athens St Tarpon Springs Fl 34689 Internet United States of America

Legacy Properties Llc In Tarpon Springs Fl 34689 Monica Hulzing managing partner!!Really This is what you say really. LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet

This is what you say really.  LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your email to me,this when I asked for our money,we tried and you lied,Here to stay until you pay!!!!!Everyday every way 17 sites and awaiting you blessing for craigslist and you tube.TRY ME!!!!!!!The pics and texts next..

Monica Hulzing

Legacy Properties, LLC

Property Manager/ Rental Agent/ Realtor

Office : (727) 937-6000

Cell : (727) 916-0305

I want my Money!!!!!!!You are rude and crude.Stop I am here to stay unless you pay.You said move and you get a check when you move out ,now you get mean and nasty.The home was nicer when we left,the notice we gave had no objection.What is your problem.Every day Every way I will tell everyone the Truth about you screwing me!!Whether it was a mistake or not it was YOURS!!Send My check.Our bloggs have over 4100 hits.I am staying and saying.I am holding pics as a courtesy!!!Try ME!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Properties-Llc-In-Tarpon-Springs-Fl-34689/internet/Legacy-Properties-Llc-In-Tarpon-Springs-Fl-34689-Monica-Hulzing-managing-partnerReally-T-949455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Properties Llc In Tarpon Springs Fl 34689