Complaint Review: Legacy Properties in Tarpon Springs Florida

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Nevada United States of America
Legacy Properties in Tarpon Springs Florida
110 Athens St Internet United States of America

Legacy Properties in Tarpon Springs Florida Monica Hulzing Here is a few texts from the 180 involved,this after the pictures posted.This woman is a liar here are just a few words. Internet

*Consumer Comment: I am currently a tenant with this reality company

Again I must say I am back,Legacy Properties in Tarpon Springs Fl is Ignoring STILL!!I mailed demand letters nothing,oh wait a pet deposit refund.Not going to work I want the rest.I posted some pics as Monica requested,now i am posting a text every few days,Our conversation ,it's simple .After you all read these,please let the world know why I am so insistent about this matter.LOL!!!I want my refund ,I am here to stay and say to all!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Properties-in-Tarpon-Springs-Florida/internet/Legacy-Properties-in-Tarpon-Springs-Florida-Monica-Hulzing-Here-is-a-few-texts-from-the-18-958560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Properties in Tarpon Springs Florida

I am currently a tenant with this reality company

AUTHOR: mommaoftwo - ()

Hi I am currently a tenant with this reality company and I jus  had to let you know that she has gave us the same speach and the reason she  is screwing u we  have found out is because she is not the realtor her sister  is and she has absolutely no authority to say what she said and can bot follow through  with the agreement even if it was in writing because all she is is a property manager. her sister gives the final say. That's if she even gets the info.