Complaint Review: Legacy Publishing Group

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: stephanie c — morris plains New Jersey United States of America
Legacy Publishing Group

Legacy Publishing Group Total Transformation Behavior Transformation Program, Self Help Parenting Program Internet

So I finally order the infomercial parenting program, "The Total Transformation" by Legacy Publishing Group.  I follow the exact instructions, take HOURS completing the detailed questionnaire that is utterly ridiculous and labor intensive.  I call to check when I'm due for my refund as they state so the program is "FREE".  I learn I did not answer a question fully.  I'm within my 90 day return period so I fix and fax back.  I call again to check, they say I missed 2 questions.  IMPOSSIBLE.  I completed every nook and cranny of that ridiculous questionnaire.  I ask to have it faxed to me to see what they are on about, "the answers are OUR property, we cant share with you"----!?!  I WROTE IT!  I'm the author!  No secret to what I wrote, I know it all!  They said they mark it up and wont share their feedback....what feedback would THAT be?  Total BS.  Dont buy it, tell your friends dont even THINK about purchasing it---SCAM!  How can you not share the answers and program that I purchased from your company?  It's total insanity and biggest scam that I'm pist off I fell into.  More sorry that my dad purchased it for me and now HE'S out the money.  I had a long, STRONG conversation with everyone I could speak to there.  I will attempt again just to piss them off but I truly think they deal with these calls ALL DAY LONG everyday.  There can not be ONE person who got a return.  Now to find out how many people actually DO get refunded.  I'm not done with this company.  I hope I'm the sole person that brings them down!  Bring on a class action suit!  Would love to join it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Publishing-Group/internet/Legacy-Publishing-Group-Total-Transformation-Behavior-Transformation-Program-Self-Help-Pa-937185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Publishing Group