Complaint Review: Legacy Publishing

• Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: snowhite — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Legacy Publishing
10 Speirs Street Westbrook, Maine United States of America

Legacy Publishing This company will charged me three times with the material was worth and offerred it for half price when I called to return it. Westbrook, Maine

I ordered the program called 'The US Factor' by a Dr. Melnick that was suppose to help with marriage problems. When I called to return it they talked me into keeping it for yet another 30 days! They also discounted the material be over half price at the time (which tells me it was a rip-off from the beginning). I just had to call by yet another date to get this price or get a refund. Well...as things go I missed the cutoff and when I called it was so just to bad. They weren't willing to lower the price or take the crap back. From now on, I will NEVER ever order anything for a 'trial' period. Nor will I ever order anything from this company!!!! I hope they go out of business with folks reporting their un-ethical practices. I will continue to inform everyone I know to stay away from these types of scams and I have learned a extremely expensive lesson. I plan to mail the material back to them anyway on my dime just to get rid of it!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Publishing/-Westbrook-Maine-04092/Legacy-Publishing-This-company-will-charged-me-three-times-with-the-material-was-worth-an-868680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Publishing