Complaint Review: Legacy VTC or Legacy travel

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: jim — coatesville Pennsylvania United States of America
Legacy VTC or Legacy travel
630 Freedom businees center king of prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Legacy VTC or Legacy travel Gloria Brown physically intimidated misled scammed no refund poor custumer service king of prussia, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: contract canceled and refunded

*Author of original report: Eployees of Legay travel not the owner Gloria Brown intimidated me..typo

My wife and I attended a sales seminar for Legacy travel on 2-15-2011. We were coerced into signing a contract for their travel services after several hours of sales tactics. They presented it as a 'tonight only deal'. The salesman came across as friendly and honest and unfortunately he just breezed over the contract and we did not read it well, there is a no recision clause. After getting home and checking out the company and their services we did not feel comfortable with them and did not feel we could afford air fare to travel. We told them we had not flown for about ten years. We were unaware of the cost to fly these days and could not afford their services now. We immediately called and left messages for the next 2 days that we wanted to cancel and only got answering service people. No one returned calls, I called the salesman and customer service and was told they were not the ones to cancel. I went to the corporate center where the sale was made
 and there was no one from Legacy there; evidently they only do sales there at odd times and have no permanent staff on site which we were led to believe. I think we were misled in the seminar and the company is not what it seemed. We simply asked for a refund since we have not caused Legacy any costs and used no services.We just feel we were duped and under duress from the sales team when we signed the contract. I feel these type of sales practices should be looked at.I went in person to the office to get a copy of their business license if they even have one and I was threatened by 2 employees with intent they wanted to fight me? I was in disgusted with there treatment of me and have a witness that saw them do it. I will be prsuing this matter legally and have filed with local police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-VTC-or-Legacy-travel/king-of-prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Legacy-VTC-or-Legacy-travel-Gloria-Brown-physically-intimidated-misled-scammed-no-refund-699744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy VTC or Legacy travel

contract canceled and refunded

AUTHOR: jim - (United States of America)

After several conversations with Gloria Brown they have decided to give me a refund due to the circumstances involved in my case. I hope that the 2 employees who treated me inappropriately  were disiplined for their actions and will treat custumers better in the future. In the end ,Gloria decided to do the right thing and I appreciate that.

Eployees of Legay travel not the owner Gloria Brown intimidated me..typo

AUTHOR: jim - (United States of America)

Sorry to Gloria brown in title part of the 1st complaint...it was her employees who harrassed me. She had told me in a conversation following the incident her employees would appoligize for the way they treated me...I am still waiting. Maybe in court they will? I still have not gotten a copy of a business lisence for PA yet after going there and emailing request 2 times!