Complaint Review: Legacy Visa And Or First National Credit Card

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2007

• Reported By:Normal Illinois
Legacy Visa And Or First National Credit Card
Po Box 5097 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Legacy Visa And Or First National Credit Card I charged $50 and they are wanting me to pay them more than $400! Sioux Falls South Dakota

I got online and found this credit card for bad credit to help me rebuild my credit and it turned out to be a total ripoff. I only charged less than $50 on it and now they are coming after me for over $400. Do not get this card.

Normal, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2007 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Visa-And-Or-First-National-Credit-Card/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-5097/Legacy-Visa-And-Or-First-National-Credit-Card-I-charged-50-and-they-are-wanting-me-to-pay-256142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Visa And Or First National Credit Card