residential

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Emmetsburg Iowa
Legacy Visa Card First National Bank
8888 !st Street Pierre, South Dakota U.S.A.

Legacy Visa Card First National Bank Legacy Visa Card Scam Pierre South Dakota

I recently received a phone call on my cellphone from a person whom said, " I am calling about you Legacy Visa Card account and I see you are overdue on your payment, and I would like to get this caught up for you." I said, what card? He said, Your Legacy Visa Card with First National Bank. I said, I do not have a Legacy Visa Card, he said well I see you are not going to cooperate so I will mark this account closed. I said, Sir what is this, what is the account balance on that card? He said, well mam I see you unwilling to honor this so I will mark this account closed. I said sir I have never had such a card. and he hung up on me. I am wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen? And really...it was very unreal. I have never heard of them ever. What is there I can do about this if anything?

Iowa
Emmetsburg, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Visa-Card-First-National-Bank/Pierre-South-Dakota-57501/Legacy-Visa-Card-First-National-Bank-Legacy-Visa-Card-Scam-Pierre-South-Dakota-283320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Visa Card First National Bank