Complaint Review: Legacy Visa Credit Card

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:Norco Louisiana
Legacy Visa Credit Card
firstsavingscc.com Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Legacy Visa Credit Card Ripped me off! Sioux Falls South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: I am a Legacy customer

I applied for this credit card in the mail to fix my credit. When I got my statement in the mail I noticed that there was only $50.00 avaiblable credit. They billed me almost $200.00 for activation fees. My credit limit was only $250.00. I have used my card a couple of times but payed off what I used. Once I heard that this was a rip off credit card I stopped paying anything on it. I am still being billed late fees and over the limit fees.

Barry
Norco, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2007 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Visa-Credit-Card/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-5097/Legacy-Visa-Credit-Card-Ripped-me-off-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-273483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Visa Credit Card

I am a Legacy customer

AUTHOR: John Daniel - (U.S.A.)

I recently applied for a card. It Came and had the fees on it that were described in the advertisement. It all seemed black and white to me. Yes 175$ is alot for start up fees but the pay off on my credit is worth it.