Complaint Review: Legacy Visa - First National Credit Card

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 30, 2004

• Reported By:Eagle Idaho
Legacy Visa - First National Credit Card
PO Box 2677 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Legacy Visa - First National Credit Card ripoff 4-weeks after applying I received a statement for $175.00 I had not even received a credit card Omaha Nebraska

I applied for a credit card (visa) through Leagacy Visa c/o First National Credit Card. I paid the $9.00 charge for the card and 4-weeks later received a statement for $175.00. I had not even received a credit card. I called customer service who stated I would receive my card in 3-4 days. I called back in 7-days and they said I should get it in 5-days. I called back 7-days later, still no card and they said I had to pay the $175.00 by 9-10-2004 or I owuld be charged a late fee and this would ruin my credit. Yes, they expect me to pay and I don't even have a credit card to use. Rip Off!

Eagle, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2004 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Visa-First-National-Credit-Card/Omaha-Nebraska-68103-2677/Legacy-Visa-First-National-Credit-Card-ripoff-4-weeks-after-applying-I-received-a-statem-106105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Visa - First National Credit Card