Complaint Review: Legacy Visa - First National Credit

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2003

• Reported By:48310 Michigan
Legacy Visa - First National Credit
firstnationalcreditcard.com Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Legacy Visa ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota

After being charged excessive fees and interest, I decided to pay them off. I even sent 56.oo too much in error. They suspended my charging priveleges for 15 days because I paid them more than 399.00. I sent 500.00. This was a bank money order. They said that is their policy. So, for 15 days I could not use the card. I want to cancel but I'm afraid they might just keep the $56.76 that I overpaid them. I was charge almost a hundred dollars to get this card. I should I do.

Since then I was issued a credit card from another company with a $2000.00 credit line with no annual fee and no interest for six months. Their interest is also very low.

Thank you for any assistance you can accord,

David
48310, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2003 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Visa-First-National-Credit/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Legacy-Visa-ripoff-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-70126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Visa - First National Credit