Complaint Review: Legacy Visa

• Submitted: Wed, April 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 19, 2006

• Reported By:Greenwood Indiana
Legacy Visa
PO Box 5120 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Legacy Visa ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota

First of all, I had never heard of this company. They have been calling my cell phone every day, sometimes 10-15 times. They would ask for the person whom I guess had the cell phone number before I had it. I told them I was not this person and to please stop calling me. They told me I was lying. I gave them my name and told them to check it out if they did not believe me. I then requested to speak to a supervisor and the lady hung up on me.

They called me again the next day and again I told them that the person they are asking for is not the owner of this phone number. Again, this lady got an attitude with me and told me that I need to find him and tell him to pay his bill which is ridiculous. I asked to speak to a supervisor and the representative ended the call. The number comes up private caller so I couldn't get a phone number.

A couple hours later, they called again and this time I played into their game to try to get the phone number. When they found out that I was not this person, they told me I was breaking the law and asked why I would do such a thing. I requested to talk to a supervisor and they again ended the call.

Finally, they called again and I asked the representative if I could have a heart to heart conversation with her. She seemed really nice and I told her what was going on. She said they would take care of it. Well, now I get calls from them asking me if I want to sign up for their stupid services in addition to getting calls for the guy that had the phone number before I did.

I'm on the no call list and this is against the law. There is no number for me to call to get this stopped. I have searched everywhere. The calls continue.

Please help!

Matt
Greenwood, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2006 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Visa/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Legacy-Visa-ripoff-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-187504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Visa