Complaint Review: Legacy Worldwide Collections, LLC

• Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011

• Reported By: Tom — Donalsonville Georgia United States of America
Legacy Worldwide Collections, LLC
8002 NE Hwy 99 #122 Vancouver, Washington United States of America

Legacy Worldwide Collections, LLC Bill Turner Past Due Invoice collection, Never paid money to client, Stole over $1,400.00 USD from client Vancouver, Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: I know where this person lives

Bill Turner of Legacy Worldwide Collections, LLC, Vancouver, Washington Phone-877-220-1919 and Fax# 206-338-7839 - Ripped off my company for $1,400.00. I have used Bill Turner for unpaid invoice collections on 2 occasions, on the first occasion my customer sent the money directly to me and I in turn sent a check to Bill Turner for the agreed amount.  On the second occasion March 22nd 2010 I sent the past due invoice to Bill Turner of Legacy Worldwide Collections, LLC for collections, he notified me of his on going work with this customer and if the customer contacts us to refer them back to Bill Turner and he will handle it. After a few days Bill Turner contacted me and said he has collected the full amount of $1,400.00 on April 5th 2010 and then explained it will be 30 days before I get paid from his company, I expressed at that time my displeasure of having to wait 30 days to get paid when I paid him immediatly after I received the money he collected on the first occasion.

May 5th 2010 came and went, I have sent 3 e-mails and called several times to find out when he is sending my money, he has only answered the phone one time and acted very unprofessional when I asked him why I have not received my money. He was very quick to say it is only a little over 1,000.00 I'm sure not going to rip you off.  Now any attempts to contact him go unanswered and there is no communication at all. Well Mr. Bill Turner From Legacy Worldwide Collections, LLC has done just that, today is May 28th 2010 and I have received nothing from Bill Turner and my calls and e-mails go unanswered.

Any help from readers out there would be greatly appreciated, and foremost NEVER use this person/comppany for any collection services, He will steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2010 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Worldwide-Collections-LLC/Vancouver-Washington-98665/Legacy-Worldwide-Collections-LLC-Bill-Turner-Past-Due-Invoice-collection-Never-paid-mone-608251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Worldwide Collections, LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I know where this person lives

AUTHOR: TCS CORP - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern.

Unfortunately in this Industry of Commercial Debt Recovery, you wil find that once a person has the experience of this industry, many individuals will attempt to start their own Agency out of their own home.

I am in the same area as this company you filed your complaint with.  Bill Turner is an alias name for the actual person responsible. i know of this company first hand as they too have stole my client list from my company. I would suggest contacting the Washington Department of Licensing and they will look into your complaint and eventually make contact with the gentleman who has witheld funds rightfully owed to you.

I have been in the Indsutry for over 13 years now, and it frustrates me to have bad apples like this ruin the reputation of other Agencies like mine who work hard and honestly everyday for our clients.

hope this has helped.