Complaint Review: Legacy at Warren Dryclean Supercenter

• Submitted: Sat, October 09, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 09, 2010

• Reported By: Megan — Frisco Texas U.S.A.
Legacy at Warren Dryclean Supercenter
3550 Legacy Dr frisco, Texas United States of America

Legacy at Warren Dryclean Supercenter Antique family heirloom buttons lost or stolen by owner and buttons he did use, sewn inside! frisco, Texas

I brought a coat in to have two antique buttons put on. When I went to pick the item up, there was only one of my buttons there. The other was a silver "Gap" button. Also, they were sewn on the inside of the jacket.

I asked the gentleman where my other button was. His reply was, "That is what you brought me." I told him that was impossible as I had pictures of the two buttons I had given him. He repeated his earlier statement. I then asked if he could go in the back and see if he could please find my other button to which he replied, "That is what you gave me now get out of my store."

I am a 68 year old woman who was scared to death, so I left. I didn't even get the chance to ask why he had sewn the buttons on the inside! I'm filing complaints with the BBB and the Texas Attorney General. Be advised: Do NOT take anything to this cleaner. I have read other reports of the priceless items they have ruined. They laundered an Oriental rug!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-at-Warren-Dryclean-Supercenter/frisco-Texas-75034/Legacy-at-Warren-Dryclean-Supercenter-Antique-family-heirloom-buttons-lost-or-stolen-by-o-649149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy at Warren Dryclean Supercenter