Complaint Review: Legal Affidavit Office

• Reported By: Yellowprincess23 — loveland Colorado United States of America
Legal Affidavit Office
california city, California United States of America

Legal Affidavit Office SCAM artists california city, California

I have been recieving phone calls numerous times a day from a foregin man by the name of David Scott. He has a very thick accent and is very hard to understand.

He has called my work a couple different times and I spoke to him once. He said that it was a very time sensitive situation and that we needed to take care of it right now. He said there was a lawsuit against me and that I needed to take the time to talk to him and get it taken care of.

I explainded to him that I didnt have time to talk to him at work and that as soon as I had a day off I would call him back and to not call me at work anymore. I have had 2 or 3 more calls at work even after telling him not to call here anymore. They are very rude to whoever answers the phone.

I had this happen to me about a year ago also and had to change my phone number and what not because it was becoming ridiculous.

We need to get this taken care of so no more people get screwed or scared from these phone calls. I am completely clueless when it comes to these kinds of things so I talked to my father and he told me absolutely not to pay them. My brother called and pretended to be my legal rep and asked why they were harassing me for money and the man said he wasnt. We had 5-10 phone numbers on my call log (cell) and then my mom called and asked of the name of the company and he said they didnt have one that they worked for the state, she asked what state and he said none that it was for all over. They were calling from a WA phone number.

Dont fall for their crap people. Let see if we can get this nipped in the butt now and get them thrown in jail or something.

Pissed off in CO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Affidavit-Office/california-city-California-93505/Legal-Affidavit-Office-SCAM-artists-california-city-California-621118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Affidavit Office