Door

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Iris — Eatonville Washington United States of America
Legal Affiliates Group
8200 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Legal Affiliates Group I got a call to lower my interest rate. I checked BBB, found nothing negative so sent 2695.00 in 2 payments and waited. My home is now in DEFAULT Beverly Hills, California

*Author of original report: Mrs. Blackett

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Iris was denied but the loan has been resubmitted for approval...fees have been refunded

Nov. 7th, 2012 I recieved a call telling me I could get a better rate if I filled in all the paper work. It cost me 2695.00 that was due in 2 payments. I told them I did not have that kind of money and the man,Nathan, told me my way around that was to pay Legal Affiliates for the next 2 months instead of my mortgage.

I immediatly started getting notices and phone calls about my missed payments. Last week I recieved certified mail informing me that we were in DEFAULT.

I called many times aday. I leftmany  messages,and emailed to no avail. In the very beginning of this I checked the BBB and found no issues. Now i find many.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Affiliates-Group/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Legal-Affiliates-Group-I-got-a-call-to-lower-my-interest-rate-I-checked-BBB-found-nothi-1025336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Affiliates Group

Mrs. Blackett

AUTHOR: Iris - ()

Your report states that my money was refunded. I have received nothing from Legal Affiliates. When was my 2695.00 refunded?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: info@legalaffiliatesgroup.com - ()

At Legal Affiliates Group, we pride ourselves on our great service and hard work. Thankfully, we have the manpower to fulfill even the hardest of cases.

Our client, Iris, was victimized by the mortgage broker when she refinanced she was prayed upon. We have been working with the lender for months to resolve this case and cure her loan.

We believe whole heartedly that Iris has been treated fairly and with dignity in a time of strife. We will continue to work with Iris until she receives a bank modification.

For more information, please call or email through the website provided by Iris in her original post.

Michael C. Bishop