Complaint Review: Legal Affiliates Group

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: RJ — Tracy California
Legal Affiliates Group
1801 Century Park East 24th Floor Century City, California United States of America

Legal Affiliates Group Ripped me off for $2,500.00 with promises to help with a HAMP restructure of my home loan Century City, California

Legal Affiliates Group contacted us regarding restructuring our home loan under one of the new HAMP or other government loan programs so we agreed, paid them over $2,500.00 and now they will not return phone calls. In December 2012 they contacted us and said things were looking real good but since then the has been no further contact. I am going to seek legal action through the state of California because I found out that it is illegal to charge any money up front for this type of service. I will start with the Better Business Bureau and continue with the state of California attorney general or whoever can help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Affiliates-Group/Century-City-California-90067/Legal-Affiliates-Group-Ripped-me-off-for-250000-with-promises-to-help-with-a-HAMP-rest-1036288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Affiliates Group