Complaint Review: Legal Affiliates Group

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Manuel — Webster Texas
Legal Affiliates Group
8200 Wilshire Blvd. Ste #490- Beverly Hills, CA beverly hills, California United States of America

Legal Affiliates Group False Company beverly hills, California

*Consumer Comment: NEED your info

I was contacted by Legal Affiliates Group and assured that they could help me with a mortgage modification with Green Tree... my sister borrowed the money to pay them in 2 payments, totally $2,750.00. I faxed to Legal Affiliates Group all paperwork them they requested. I handed off to a case workers, Mrs. Lisa Franco and Mrs. Cynthia M. I was able to reach Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Cynthia the first 3 weeks, but suddenly....they were no longer my case worker, and now it was Mr. Andy. I told with him a couple of times, but then there was no answer the phone any more. I called and called and left many messages but nobody answer. I emailed to Mrs. Cynthia and Mr. Andy but nothing. I will contact a Legal Services (Lawyer) and I hope in God resolve this situation a soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Affiliates-Group/beverly-hills-California-90211/Legal-Affiliates-Group-False-Company-beverly-hills-California-1041773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Affiliates Group

NEED your info

AUTHOR: PattyF - ()

Hi ... I NEED to add you to our list of victims...

Please send me your name and number, $ amount and State to chmeitli @ me . com (please do not include the spaces when writing the email, just rying to find a way for the email not to be removed.)

thanks