Complaint Review: Legal Affliates Group

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Angela, Houston, Texas — Houston Texas United States of America
Legal Affliates Group
1801 Century Park East 24 Fl Century City, California United States of America

Legal Affliates Group Collected ($2100.00) upfront, Failed to lower interest rate with loan modification and stop foreclosure as promised Century City, California

Legal Affliates have done absolutely nothing to modify my loan and stop foreclosure on my mortgage.   They said I had to send them $2100 before they could get started and that they would get my mortgage rate lowered to 2% in 3 months. They also told me that I did not have to pay my mortgage  while they were working on my case.

I sent the $2100 Aug 28,2012, also, I filled out and faxed back all paperwork that was faxed to me. I called and they said they received it. Waited a few weeks and called back to see how case was going, and was told they did not have paperwork, so received fax, filled out papers and faxed back again.

From that point on,every time I called I had to leave a message because no one was answering the phones. When I did get a call back, they always state that they were working with mortgage company. I was told not to contact mortgage company because that would violate my contract with them.

In November I did contact mortgage company and they had not been contacted by Legal Affliates. Called Legal Affliates and they assured me that  they were working on case.

The mortgage company did not hear from Legal Affliates until Jan 31,2013. I received a foreclosure notice Feb 12,2013 and called mortgage company and was told I have to be out of my home by March1,2013.

I called Legal Affliates , no answer, left message, and am waiting for call back from someone. In the last 6 months I have talked to Ocean Ballard-Reynolds, Angela?,Brenda Robles, all from the processing department, also a supervisor name Andy Arand.

This company Legal Affliates Group took my money and did not deliver what it promised. Is there anyone that can help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Affliates-Group/Century-City-California-90067/Legal-Affliates-Group-Collected-210000-upfront-Failed-to-lower-interest-rate-with-lo-1013277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Affliates Group