Complaint Review: Legal CPN

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Houston Texas
Legal CPN
Internet USA

Legal CPN Matt Cohen, Jason (the phony Trade Line Guy), Victor Williams Deceptive Practices, Bogus CPN, Stole my Money Internet

*Consumer Comment: CPN are ILLEGAL

*Author of original report: Matt Cohen is a Crook Don't Trust Legal CPN

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Slanderous Posting Against Legal CPN

DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT do business with Legal CPN! They are a bunch of crooks. I kid you not. I ordered a bogus CPN package from them, followed every instruction in the multitude of eBooks, and it still flopped. Trying to get them on the phone is a lost cause. The email responses they sent me back telling them about the faulty CPN contained a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo, and were replete with undeniable rhetoric. Matt Cohen is a crook. Don’t trust the “Jason” guy either (not his real name). Once I did get someone on the phone to discuss my problems with their products, they blocked my freaking number!

On top of this, the trade lines that I ordered (one for myself, and another for a client)from them DID NOT post. This put me and my company in a horrible bind. I even upgraded as a re-seller (Affiliate) of their TLs. They refused to give me back my money for the CPN, and the trade lines I ordered. [continued below]....

.....

One of the worst decisions I made was purchasing products from Legal CPN. I tried opening a bank account at Chase as they instructed I should do, and was denied. The bank representative said, and I quote: “I’m going to give you this opportunity to leave now before I call the police.” How embarrassing.I was humiliated. They have mastered the art of deceptive practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-CPN/internet/Legal-CPN-Matt-Cohen-Jason-the-phony-Trade-Line-Guy-Victor-Williams-Deceptive-Practi-1142211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal CPN

CPN are ILLEGAL

AUTHOR: Miles - ()

Matt, Dear Matt

It is ILLEGAL to use a CPN or sell a  CPN,. It is out and out FRAUD!

a 30 second google search will show you plenty of times where sellers  of CPN's have been arrested and put in jail for criminal acitvity.

STOP THE FRAUD!

Matt Cohen is a Crook Don't Trust Legal CPN

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

What kind of rebuttal is that Matt? Did this make sense to anyone else? Nice try, but you still owe a lot of people money, including me!

Why would people take time out of their lives to intentionally slander a company just to make them look bad? Not me. With the vast number of people who have been complaining about Legal CPN, shouln't that say something to you and anyone else regarding your shady company?  Trust me, I would rather be doing other things with my time, but I feel it only necessary to make the general public aware of Legal CPN's deceptive practices. Nice try on people lodging complaints from the same IP adress! That's lame Matt.

The sad part about it is that I'm certain there are a lot of people who paid the money for your products, and chocked it up as a loss and not reported you. It's been years since I got screwed over by you and your staff, and I still am yet to recoup my losses.

The iPhone screen shot you sent in as an attachment was probably created between you and your other crook friends. It's easy to do. Check my image that I'm attaching for real proof that your bogus CPNs don't work.

Please people, avoid Legal CPN at all costs. My next step is reporting Matt Cohen and Legal CPN to the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Slanderous Posting Against Legal CPN

AUTHOR: LEGAL CPN - ()

Hi my name is Matt Cohen I am the Owner of Legal CPN AIT and I'm here to set the record straight!   First; through very precise IP and time Zone tracking; we recognize the FACT that the same computer is posting these very untruthful postings!!

We have been in business selling seasoned trade-lines as the only real company; Sponsored by REALTY GIANT LLC; @ RealtyGiant.Net; The only broker owned company with a real business and real ownership; where you can find our partners Victor Jason Williams; as REO sales broker; who also heads our Affiliate Sales and Affiliate Trade-line Support Team..

We find its a sad day when a company finds the gutter redheaded ethics to posts untrustful posting on a company; which can be tracked to the same IP, which confirms the ill-will and malice of this very dishonest person....

Matt Cohen Legal CPN; Serving you since 2007