Complaint Review: Legal Home Loan Solutions Thomas C Matevea attorney Jupiter Florida

• Submitted: Fri, January 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 07, 2011

• Reported By: Werner — loxahatchee Florida United States of America
Legal Home Loan Solutions Thomas C Matevea attorney Jupiter Florida
250 west indiantown rd jupiter, Florida United States of America

Legal Home Loan Solutions Thomas C Matevea attorney Jupiter Florida Federal home loan solutions,Law offices of Thomas C Matevea, Bryan Bill Breach of contract, lied, misrepresented a loan modification jupiter, Florida

Legal Home Loan Solutions,The Law offices of Thomas C Matevea had promised me a loan modification and eagerly accepted my money in several payments. They even went so far as to give me a letter representing that if a loan mod wasnt obtained they will refund my money. This was over 1 year ago. I have went through three processors because they left there job and my file was passed along.In the process my bank switched government programs twics and we had to start over & submit all the paperwork over again. Finally in October I had enough and was hounding LHLS every day.

After 6 weeks my Modification was denied from my lender. I had been calling & e-mailing regarding my case & refund. The last Negotiator Bryan Bill & Michelle Sharpe the supervisor said they were putting me in for a refund. Two days prior to Christmas I get a letter from the Law office of Thomas C Matevea telling me they were closing the doors and I wasnt getting a refund. Did I mention they collected all the fees up front prior ostarting on my modification? These people are scum. Do not use them. I have filed report with the BBB check there site & look at the colmplaints coming in, google it you will see for your self. This attorney is a total liar & cheat. He needs to be held accountable. If anyoe knows a way to help me get my promised in writing refund please reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Home-Loan-Solutions-Thomas-C-Matevea-attorney-Jupiter-Florida/jupiter-Florida-33470/Legal-Home-Loan-Solutions-Thomas-C-Matevea-attorney-Jupiter-Florida-Federal-home-loan-solu-680037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Home Loan Solutions Thomas C Matevea attorney Jupiter Florida