Complaint Review: Legal Loan Review (LLR)

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ivan — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Legal Loan Review (LLR)
505 S. Villa Real Dr, Suite 100, Anaheim Anaheim, California United States of America

Legal Loan Review ,LLR, Legal Loan Group ,LLG, Fruadulent HAMP modification loans Anaheim, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Legal Loan Review now Litigation Law group

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Legal Loan Review now Litigation Law group

LLR sent me a refinance letter for the Federal HAMP (2009 Home owner affordability and Stability Plan)Loan Modification. They stated in the letter that they would get me a modified loan amount of $203,756, with anew fixed rate of 2%, and a new mortgage payment of $753, if I qualified for the program. I worked with to Verna Follman and Luis Casillas, Rita Daoud, and Fernelly Sarria thrughout the loan modification process.

The bottom line is they all told me I qualified for the FHA loan modification program. Between October 26, 2011, and March 26th, 2012. I was told they had submitted my loan papers to PHH Mortgage (my current lender) and that the loan modification was in progress. In March, I called PHH Mortgage and found out I did not qualify for the FSA modification.

LLR defrauded me by claiming I qualified for the loan mod, when in fact, I did not. [continued below]....
..... I was told by Verna Follman that I would get $2499 of my original $2999 as a refund if I did not qualify. Verna follman told me when I last spoke to her that she would make sure that I got my refund. When I called on April 19, 2012, I was told Verna had left the company, Rita was not
available, and Luis was no longer speaking to customers.

I have a digital copy (pdf) of the original loan invitation document(s) LLR sent me, and can send it to you. I made it clear to Verna that I was only interested in the specific rates and loan amount they promised, if I qualified. I DID NOT QUALIFY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Loan-Review-LLR/Anaheim-California-92807/Legal-Loan-Review-LLR-Legal-Loan-Group-LLG-Fruadulent-HAMP-modification-loans-Anaheim-870956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Loan Review (LLR)

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Legal Loan Review now Litigation Law group

AUTHOR: MCM - (United States of America)

This company changed there name due to all the customers who had there money taken. keep you guard up. It is illegal to charge advanced fees to negotiate new loan terms.  Buyer Beware of Litigation Law group formerly Legal loan review. you can see this is the truth because they still operate out of the same office!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Legal Loan Review now Litigation Law group

AUTHOR: MCM - (United States of America)