Complaint Review: Legal Recovery Law Offices

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Rica — Oakland California United States of America
Legal Recovery Law Offices

Legal Recovery Law Offices Sue paid off credit card debt had death in family will not accept payment from me wants to resue me without notice for remaining balance. I tried to pay online made payment arrangements with clerk Internet

While undeer Doctor's care for serious back problem which resulted in surgery, I was sued by Mark Walsh legal recovery. I paid the credit card amount. I contacted them about a death in the family. They will not take any payments from me. There is a lien on my house and all that is left is their fees for court and some interest. I have paid over $5000-6000 to these people.

They would not speak the truth to me over the phone. The unwillingness to work with people should be against the law. Having a lien on my house is adversely affecting my credit. The unwillingness to work with me or any other consumer in a state with laws is unacceptable. Now I want to stop them and sue them for causing me job opportunities by not working with me and using underhand tactics, not being truthful over the phone, refusing a payment with confirmation numbers after I made arrnangements with the clerk.

For their tactics this company needs to be dissolved and money given back to consumers.

Fredericka Waters

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Recovery-Law-Offices/internet/Legal-Recovery-Law-Offices-Sue-paid-off-credit-card-debt-had-death-in-family-will-not-ac-975959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Recovery Law Offices