Complaint Review: Legal Shield

• Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Wendy — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Legal Shield
Atlanta Georgia Internet United States of America

Legal Shield Gregory Gilbert Wants me to send him money monthly so I "get protected" from ID theft; send customers to him an CO. who ask about that or about needing legal advice; wills, ect.. That I will earn money paid for servi Internet on SinglesNet.com, Internet

In coming across this site whatever ripoff was on top made me think this is tha same persom as it is in Atlanta Georgia. I was contacted by Gregory Gilbert some few months ago on SinglesNet.com, focusing in on my status of being in the legal field rather that me as a woman looking for companionship.

He began right out by trying to explain how I could get rich quick if I gave him I think $20.00 per month and a sign up fee for one time only. then all I had to do was get 5 clients per month to sign up and before long I would be making thousands of dollars per month.

He claimed computer problems and wanted to talk so I got his number and called him. He started telling me he had a 5 year old but hardly ever got to see her so he has sunk his life into work. I spoke with him by phone severar times and each time he sounded like he was in bed You know how you can just tell when someone turns over in bed or raises up on the side of the bed. Each time we were online I asked him if he was on PC or laptop and he said PC.

He has called and texted me numerous times. He has never gotten out of line wuith me nor has his voice changed when I put him off with saying I am sick or busy or just plain out am skeptical. He has the patience of a Kindergarten teacher.

I have some email addresses on my phome but my phone won't hold a charge for some reason right now. As it went out, Gregory was the last person to text me I think, if I remember correctly. To retrieve the data I have to get a new battery I think and it will be a few days before I can do that.

If there is something you want to ask, feel free. I just have a strong feeling this is a scam. I have been scammed before and it smells the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Shield/internet/Legal-Shield-Gregory-Gilbert-Wants-me-to-send-him-money-monthly-so-I-get-protected-from-893494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Shield