Complaint Review: Legal Successor of Hollywood Video - Movie Gallery, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: Sandi — Shelton Washington United States of America
Legal Successor of Hollywood Video - Movie Gallery, Inc.
PO Box 219785 Internet United States of America

Legal Successor of Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery, Inc. Universal Videlity LP Recieved a letter of collection from this company Internet

When I Googled this company, Rip Off Reports was the first link to come up. There were several-

The company just sent me a bill for movies I rented back in 2009 and 2010. I was enrolled in a monthly porgram withdrawn automatically from my bank account. I had a couple of late fees which were paid as I checked out another movie. I know that if I get bank statements from that time I will find the payments made to Hollywood. This bill is very suspicious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Successor-of-Hollywood-Video-Movie-Gallery-Inc/internet/Legal-Successor-of-Hollywood-VideoMovie-Gallery-Inc-Universal-Videlity-LP-Recieved-a-l-855631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Successor of Hollywood Video - Movie Gallery, Inc.