Complaint Review: Legal Zoom

• Updated: Wed, September 24, 2008

• Reported By:madison Mississippi
Legal Zoom
legalzoom.com Internet U.S.A.

Legal Zoom Applied for a copyright and never received it after paying Legal Zoom almost 200.00 Internet

I am a self published author who trusted Legal Zoom to provide me with a copyright. I kept in contact with Legal Zoom and they advised me that it could take up to eight months to get my copyright. It has now been one year since my check cleared to Legal Zoom and now they tell me that it is "out of their hands", that they have "no way of tracking" my copyright that I need to contact the copyright individuals myself. Is this not what I paid them for??? I could have done this all by myself and saved the 200.00. What a RIP!

Don't ever use Legal Zoom, all they do is take your money. You won't get anything in return from them.

madison, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2008 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Zoom/internet/Legal-Zoom-Applied-for-a-copyright-and-never-received-it-after-paying-Legal-Zoom-almost-20-375698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Zoom