Complaint Review: Legal Zoom

• Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Zachary — Jacksonville North Carolina United States of America
Legal Zoom

Legal Zoom Cannot execute that they advertise, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I love it...

*Author of original report: amazed

*Author of original report: Hopeful Skeptic

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Incorporation Filing

On March 1st I placed an order to form a corporation.  I paid for the "express gold" package because it promises a "Priority Rush service (7-10 business days) I then assured my partners and associates of this order.  On the 9th business day, 3/14/12, I checked the status and saw nothing had been done and step 1, a preliminary check, was "in progress I called and was refunded $85 since the time line would not be met and was assured by the customer service rep that my paperwork would complete and on the way to me within 4 business days.

On 3/19/12, the fourth business day after that phone call (12th business day after order), I checked online again to see that no progress had been made.  I was refunded an additional $30 and told that by the close of business on 3/19 my documents would be filed with the secretary of state and it would be four business days after that before they would get the paperwork back and send it to me.

I was told they would bump up the shipping to next day and then saw they charged me for it.

On 3/21/12, 2 business days later (14 business days after order), I check to see the order status and my order has still not moved any.  I am assured it will be done today and be 4 business days (18 business days after order) from today before it will be shipped to me.

In addition to the requested refund I would hope the "incorporation specialist" "assigned to proactively monitor the progress of your (my) filing with the secretary of state" be fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Zoom/internet/Legal-Zoom-Cannot-execute-that-they-advertise-Internet-857337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Zoom

I love it...

AUTHOR: John Larson - (USA)

Instead of writing something personal, they just send you guys a "rubber stamp" email. A REAL professional company! NOT!

amazed

AUTHOR: zacharyhierl - (United States of America)

So everything needed to complete my order has been done in under 24 hours. I am very impressed. Had this been done in accordance with the timeline I paid for, my next 4 corporations would be done through you! I hope my experience is not the norm.

Hi Zachary,

We understand your concerns and your Corporation order is currently in progress. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions or issues with your order.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Zachary,

We understand your concerns and your Corporation order is in progress and . Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions or issues with your order.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hopeful Skeptic

AUTHOR: zacharyhierl - (United States of America)

After my conversation this afternoon I am hopeful that my order is getting the attention it has needed. However, everything I was told I've already heard. Please understand my skepticism. If everything goes smoothly I will definitely comment about that, even though I've had two investors back out costing me $15,000. On a personal note, this is the most expensive corporation and has been about a weeks worth of headaches. I hope everything works out but I will recommend against you and never do business with you again.

Hi Zachary,

Our Customer Care manager let us know that he was able to speak with you directly about the delay with your Express Gold Order. Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Please be reassured that we will follow up with our production team to determine where improvements need to be made.

Please contact us directly at 800-773-0888 x 5205 if you have any other issues with your order. Again, were terribly sorry for all of your trouble.