Complaint Review: Legal Zoom

Legal Zoom
Internet USA

Legal Zoom RipOff, Waste of Money, Can do it on your own  Internet

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Response

Legal Zoom is not worth what you pay. Apparently Enigma(sales rep name) said up until a month ago you could add directives etc but they just took that away. So all you have now is the 5-7 questions they as you on their website and then they add a bunch of clauses etc to make it official. BUt they are unable to answer any questions further. Two days ago I spoke with Alicia ( sales rep) and she told me I could add an adendum once I received the copy but apparently she was incorrect.

So I could have written this for free and added everything I could have possibly wanted in my will for free and then had someone notorize it etc. But no they rip you off to take you $70 per will. The sales reps are also not friendly and have a bit of an attitude when speaking with you.

Waste of Money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Zoom/internet/Legal-Zoom-RipOff-Waste-of-Money-Can-do-it-on-your-ownnbsp-Internet-1057287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Zoom

LegalZoom Response

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - ()

Thanks for taking the time to explain your experience. We are very disappointed to hear you have had a less than satisfying experience with us and we appreciate your feedback. Hearing from unhappy customers helps us do a better job in the future.

We would suggest that you contact a customer care manager directly with your account information for any possible options for adding your directives.

We are sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and we would like an opportunity to make things right. Our goal is to make sure every customer is happy and we have 0 satisfaction guarantee.

Institute