Complaint Review: Legal Zoom

• Reported By: THE TRUTH — Dorchester Massachusetts United States of America
Legal Zoom
7083 Hollywood BLVD Internet United States of America

Legal Zoom To incorporate a company Internet, Internet

I just used Legal Zoom to incorporate my business.  Most States you can do it yourself write online especially in Massachusetts.  Then they charged us a $150.00 extra to file it quicker and have it sent to us.  My complaint is this.  The business name that my wife and I decided to file was fine, for no one has that name filed.  Plus they filed our names incorrectly and gave false information as well stating that we needed a third person on the corporation.  Which we didnt.  I will even post my order number thru Legal Zoom: Order #25881***.  When I called Friday 29,2010 twice the customer service person even wanted me to pay to change the name of the .  No thank you I will do it myself at the State Secretaries office.  Now I'm out $150 more plus time and aggravation.  They could have email us and state that day that is was filed TAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE OF BOSTON, INC..  we didnt even get an email or call. And it was file look at the article yourself.  They waited until October 25,2010 and stated that it was filed when it was done that day we (my wife and I) on October 15,2010.  here is the email dates From: LegalZoom <customersupport@legalzoom.com>

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 23:32:52 -0400 (EDT)

To: (((REDACTED)))ReplyTo: bzsales@legalzoom.com

Subject: LegalZoom: Your Incorporation (Order #25881***)

I will never use this service again and will tell everyone that this service is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Zoom/internet/Legal-Zoom-To-incorporate-a-company-Internet-Internet-656749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Zoom