Complaint Review: Legal recovery solutions

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: monique — apple valley California
Legal recovery solutions
, Texas USA

Legal recovery solutions/NancyRockwell I owed on a cash net usa loan or it was cash yes usa  Texas

I was called by a friend that someone lrgal was trying to get intouch with me.  I called got two numbers 1)972-468-1414 and 617-340-9377 ext.717 The name involved was a Nancy Rockwell.  She said I owed $798.56 but would accept $598.56 if it was given immediately with a credit card.  I called Cash net usa, they told that is not how they're practices operate and to fill out a claim; which they sent to my email.  These people were very insistent and threatened I had two felonies aganist me and was picking me up that night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-recovery-solutions/Texas/Legal-recovery-solutionsNancyRockwell-I-owed-on-a-cash-net-usa-loan-or-it-was-cash-yes-u-1130906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal recovery solutions