Complaint Review: LegalBuds.com Vaporwholesale.com,vaporizergiant.com,VG Enterprises,monstersmokeshop.com,Global Life

• Submitted: Wed, July 21, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Doug — Groesbeck Texas United States of America
Box 111,325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd.,#7 Galloway, New Jersey United States of America

LegalBuds.com Vaporwholesale.com,vaporizergiant.com,VG Enterprises,monstersmokeshop.com,Global Life Legal Buds. Via Hightimes magazine advertisement Does not have customer service,doesn't ship product. Galloway, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: 2 weeks later... No product, no explanation, no apology.

*Consumer Comment: My experience was just the opposite

The company Global life Enhancements,Inc , appears to be a  scam. Un reachable by phone. Now I have to pay bank fee's to cancel my order and hopefully get  my money back. Doesn't  matter is I have to pay a fee from my bank to cancel transaction,it's worth it for this scam company to get put out of biz or get sued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LegalBudscom-VaporwholesalecomvaporizergiantcomVG-EnterprisesmonstersmokeshopcomGlobal-Life/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/LegalBudscom-VaporwholesalecomvaporizergiantcomVG-EnterprisesmonstersmokeshopcomG-625732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LegalBuds.com Vaporwholesale.com,vaporizergiant.com,VG Enterprises,monstersmokeshop.com,Global Life

2 weeks later... No product, no explanation, no apology.

AUTHOR: Drea - ()

Placed order 3/31, it is now 4/14. I've been sending emails, messages via the website, phone calls. To no avail.
I've asked for a refund FOUR separate times. Still no response and no refund. All I want is my money back, which I have a right to because I didn't get anything for it. Instead they're just sitting there with my hard earned money. That's really messed up, just from a common decency standpoint and flat-out illegal. Fraud.

My experience was just the opposite

AUTHOR: truthbetold - (United States of America)

When I placed my order, it came 2 days later. No problems whatsoever. I love my product.

utopian