Complaint Review: LegalZoom Inc

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Jim — richardson Texas U.S.A.
LegalZoom Inc
7083 Hollywood Blvd, #180 Internet United States of America

LegalZoom Inc This company did not deliver as promised and has ZERO concern about customers! Internet

I'm going to keep this short. This company has wasted enough of my time.

This company DOES NOT respect or value their customers!

The deal is this. They took my money for a "Rush" package. Rush time on their site is 7-10 days. Took them 15 days to deliver the services I bought, and I had to call twice a day the last few days to even make sure they were on top of it all. (They couldn't tell me from one person to the next what was going on.)

I was seriously unhappy with them and I asked to talk to a manager about a billing adjustment. They did not deliver in the time they specified (which was great burden on me.) I wanted to make appropriate adjustments to my billing. (Because they did not deliver a rushed service, I should not have been charged for their "Gold Package" rush service!)

Called two managers. Called them each twice. ZERO response. Emailed customer support twice. Auto responses. Zero customer response.

I do mean ZERO response on all fronts. Hmm...should I wait by my phone or computer in case they finally decide to address my dissatisfaction?

If you want to put your important legal processes in dependable and honest hands, then look elsewhere. If you want to be charged, jerked around and then ignored - then this is the company you've been looking to do business with!

RIP OFF, RIP OFF, RIP OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LegalZoom-Inc/internet/LegalZoom-Inc-This-company-did-not-deliver-as-promised-and-has-ZERO-concern-about-custome-602652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LegalZoom Inc