Complaint Review: LegalZoom

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: TheGirlWhoWaited — Augusta Georgia United States of America
LegalZoom
101 N Brand Blvd, 11th Floor, Glendale, CA 91203 Augusta, Georgia United States of America

LegalZoom Legal Zoom; LegalZoom, Legalscam, LegalLiars Augusta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Complaint

I used LegalZoom to help start my business. After using them I realized I could've got all of the legal doc. for a lot cheaper if I would've went to my local court house. Especially the EIN # I could've went to the IRS website and got my EIN number for free. I tried to get a refund after I discovered this. The customer service person was very rude and refused to give me a full or a partial refund. Do not use Legal Zoom services it would be cheaper to do it on your own

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LegalZoom/Augusta-Georgia-30901/LegalZoom-Legal-Zoom-LegalZoom-Legalscam-LegalLiars-Augusta-Georgia-997023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LegalZoom

LegalZoom Complaint

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - (United States of America)

Hi TheGirlWhoWaited,

We're sorry about what occurred with the delay with your EIN obtainment and with your Customer service experience. Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best.

Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to contact at Patty@lzserve.com and Iwell try our best to make things right.

LegalZoom Customer Care