Complaint Review: LegalZoom

• Submitted: Sun, August 15, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, August 22, 2010

• Reported By: ShopperX — Internet USA
LegalZoom

LegalZoom Hire these guys and you'll be flushing your money down the toilet in a zoom! Internet

*Author of original report: Still no word from Legalzoom.com

If anybody is reading this and is thinking about using Legalzoom.com to begin a business entity please stop drop and roll because you are about to be on fire. I mean you going to be burned! Their customer service is not the worst, but it sure isn't good. In my opinion the documents they wrote up for me were of a very poor quality. Legalzoom also claims that they have a money back gaurentee. I tried to get my money back after I became very upset with their service and they refused so don't believe that. Another bad reason to use Legalzoom.com is that they do help you with all of the legal aspects of getting your business started. They basically do the bare minimum. That's why the prices are a little lower. I wish I would have just used a local lawyer who specialized in business law instead of Legalzoom.com. It would have been well worth paying a few extra bucks. It was really not a smart move, but being an inexperienced entrepreneur I figured since the price was so low and Robert Shapiro has such a good reputation I would use them. Here's a shocker, I'm pretty sure that I read some where, maybe even on this website, that Robert Shapiro doesn't even own Legalzoom.com. They just use him to sell their product. They didn't do an awful job, but their service just wasn't good enough to warrant considering them for any of my business needs. I would never use legalzoom.com ever again. Please find a local lawyer who specializes in business law and help guide you through the entire process. Do not use LEGALDOOM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2010 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LegalZoom/internet/LegalZoom-Hire-these-guys-and-youll-be-flushing-your-money-down-the-toilet-in-a-zoom-In-631596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LegalZoom

Still no word from Legalzoom.com

AUTHOR: ShopperX - (USA)

Well, still no word from legalzoom.com. There's your answer on their "refund policy" everybody. They might as well write a nursery rhyme under that section of their website, or even better a tall tale. Really. Give me a break.

Barton