Complaint Review: Legalhighs

• Submitted: Fri, January 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Legalhighs
legalhighs.org Taylorsville, Utah U.S.A.

Legalhighs ignored my money order requests but took my Western Union payment and did not send product! ripoff Taylorsville Utah

*Consumer Comment: Dude

I've been requesting to order "Psilocybin" from legalhighs.org using money orders, but was completely ignored. Only when I decided to use Western Union did I get an immediate response to send the wire transfer to an Anthony Stai. I kept sending an email asking if they've received my money and asking if my product will be sent. I've been waiting 3 months for a reply, and I still did not get my product, or even a response. I believe this could happen again. Try it and you will see what I mean.

Keep asking for a money order transaction and you will not get a response. Ask to send it through Western Union and you will get an immediate response to send it to Anthony Stai. You will probably never get your product!

Danielle
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2007 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legalhighs/Taylorsville-Utah/Legalhighs-ignored-my-money-order-requests-but-took-my-Western-Union-payment-and-did-not-s-231568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legalhighs

Dude

AUTHOR: G - (U.S.A.)

Lay off the drugs.
Legal or not, this should be a big wake up for you.
Suggesting that I "try it" to see what you mean?
Not in this lifetime.
Sorry you got ripped off, but hey...