Complaint Review: Legally Armed

Legally Armed This company is a rip off Legallyarmed.com Internet

*General Comment: Leagally Amrmed and the BBB

*General Comment: Legally armed -SCAM

*Author of original report: Legally Armed is a rip off

I ordered a Georgia pouch and insignia in February, an it has cleared my bank already. I received an e-mail stating it would be mailed 1 April, and still nothing. I have e-mailed the company thru orders@legallyarmed.com, and legallyarmed@legally armed.com, and gotten no response. I did receive a notice from my e-mail provider that their mail boxes were full today, 21 April 2009.
I also found out the site is down, and may be back up in May 2009. I am not sure what to do about this situation. I can't find a phone number to call the company, and feel as though I have been ripped off. I am contemplating contacting the Better business bureau. Any Advise.

Brotoddw
Kennesaw, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legally-Armed/internet/Legally-Armed-This-company-is-a-rip-off-Legallyarmedcom-Internet-445427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legally Armed

#1 General Comment

Leagally Amrmed and the BBB

AUTHOR: Denis - (United States of America)

Just an update on the scam artist over at legally armed for those thinking of buying. Go to the nashville BBB (better biz bureau) they got a whole list of complaints - unresolved againts them. The BBB rates business with a A-F rating, F being the worst...surprise !!! they scored an F The report on them at the BBB  also shows Gene Kennedy operating under many DBA's (Doing business as) names, so am sure customers for products on other sites are being had as well. I've filed mine, and though the $ are obviously gone, it's now about stopping this scam, and I've got lots of time to do the legwork :)

#2 General Comment

Legally armed -SCAM

AUTHOR: Denis - (United States of America)

Well the complaints from other posters are real, I know cause they just did the same to me here in December 27 2009 via Paypal. Same story repeated emails to now defunked email accounts. I've sent it to Paypals resolution center asking them to pull his paypal so he quits ripping people off, and am also forwarding it to the Nashville BBB since they handle the Murfreesboro area. I'm also sending it to Google as well to see if they will pull his search ability, so they dont help him perpetuate more frauds via directing people to his site. I did reach him once through a phone number search, I think he was shocked I tracked him down. Gene Kennedy told me he had been sick, bad weather, ect and that I'd have it in 3 days (at this point it was past 30 days) that was a month ago. If anyone else scammed would like to contact him that number is 615-869-8345 I doubt he'll have that long since he seems to be one step ahead of getting closed down. I've made it my personal mission to see he is !!

AUTHOR: Brotoddw - (U.S.A.)

I found an address and phone number, and of course it says it is busy to leave a message. The phone number is 6158698345, and the address is PO Box 11543
Murfreesboro TN 37129.

It is a shame that the company targets citizens, and even pushes that they support the veterans. As vet myself, I really want some bullshit support from them.