Complaint Review: Legalzoom

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Francesf03 — Pennsylvania United States of America
Legalzoom
Glendale, California United States of America

Legalzoom Legalzoom is a very fraudulent website. I paid close to $700 to place a rush order on may 3rd 2012. It is now August 3th and I am yet to receive me documents. Glendale, California

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Complaint

I Placed a rush order which cost around $700 with legal zoom to register my company on may 3rd 2012. First, after my order processed, I notice a glitch in he name so I alled immediately that day to change it before my order could process and they informed me that they had fixed it.

Two weeks I was informed that my order was placed without fixing he name so an amendment would be filed to fix and it would take about a week. Several weeks went by and I finally called them to get an update only to find out that they never filed for the amendment. They claimed that there was a glitch in their systems.

About a month went by and finally an amendment was filed and inward told to receive my files within a week. This was around beginning of July. I had been calling every week since then and they kept telling me that my files were ready and would ship by the end of the week. I was told the same thing for three weeks straight.

I called them today to find out what was going on and I spoke to an agent specialist named Daniel in the escalation department. He told me that hey just received the amendments and just finished putting together the package. This is a different story that what I've been told for the past month. As of now I believe they are telling lies and refuse to give me a refund because they claim they filed my order.

This is really affecting me because I had planned to start me business sooner than this and unfortunately I cannot process anything for my business because I have not received documentation from legalzoom. If you're reading this, please stay away from this company and find another company or process he paperwork yourself. It's less stressful and much cheaper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legalzoom/Glendale-California-91203/Legalzoom-Legalzoom-is-a-very-fraudulent-website-I-paid-close-to-700-to-place-a-rush-or-926709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legalzoom

LegalZoom Complaint

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - (United States of America)

Hi Francesf03,

We're sorry about what occurred with your business entity's name being filed incorrectly and with your Customer service experience. Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best.

Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to contact us directly or via email at Patty@lzserve.com and we'll try our best to make things right.

LegalZoom Customer Care