Complaint Review: Legitimate Business Reviews

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Legitimate Business Reviews
legitimatebusinessreviews.com/index.php?page=ihb&gclid=COLGvpT_6Y4CFQwsOAodeBfeEQ Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Legitimate Business Reviews Pimp for SCAM organization Plano Texas

*Consumer Comment: Scott Edward misleading

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This report is false

This is the site that so highly recommended "Grant Writer." Based on this, I have had my account hi-jacked. I would be suspicious of any of their other recommendations.

Nds
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2007 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legitimate-Business-Reviews/Plano-Texas/Legitimate-Business-Reviews-Pimp-for-SCAM-organization-Plano-Texas-276465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legitimate Business Reviews

Scott Edward misleading

AUTHOR: Themal - (New Zealand)

I would just like to point out that the Legitimate Business Reviews website is a tad misleading

Scott Edward does provide some usefull information in his email reports (most of which is common sense stuff), but IS making money from you regardless of website stating he will not charge you a cent. He will be making his money from "Pay per click" affiliate redirects to the companies he recommends as well as a percentage of the subscription if a customer were to signup with one of those referred comapnies

I do also have my suspicions about the testimonials being fabricated as there is just not enough information in them, no photos at all, and they are all written in the same style with similar vocab and in one case ... an identical grammatical mistake (which may however just be a data input thing)

apart from that the site is not a direct scam in itself at all (apart from linking to other scam sites)

Note: Almost EVERY site recomended by Legitimate Business Reviews has a negative report on this ripoff report website, usually due to other affiliate companys being the rippoff point.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Scott Edward - (U.S.A.)

It is regrettable that this person has lodged this complaint. It is unfounded. My name is Scott Edward and I run the site, LegitimateBusinessReviews.com.

I have never reviewed the product that he (or she) is referring to: "Grant Writer." It has never shown up on my site.

I don't know who this person is who entered this complaint. It is strange that they did not want to leave their name--only "Nds". I suspect that it might be someone trying to damage my name for some reason.

I have full contact information published on my site and this person never brought this concern to me. I can be contacted by anyone at reviews@legitimatebusinessreviews.com.

I only review legitimate home business opportunities on my site. It is my desire to help people find their way through the tons of home business scams that are on the Internet. Every single one of the biz ops on my site I have tried myself and found them profitable.

It is really regrettable that this person is trying to make me look like a scammer.

I am formally requesting that Nds present the proof for his or her claim. If they are unable to, I request that this complaint be removed.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds