Complaint Review: Lei Gin group

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Shantika Carrothers — Charlotte North Carolina
Lei Gin group
Internet USA

Lei Gin group Just like everyone who posted a complaint on this website about this group. Pennslyvania Pa Internet

I was online looking for a payday advance.  I was told that. I was approved for a loan in the amount of 1500 dollars. The men verified all of my information that I had submitted online.

The Man told me that I was approved and they were going to deposit my funds but I needed to verify that I had my first installment because this was a high risk loan. He asked me to purchase a one vanilla prepaid visa and upload my first payment. he stated that the funds will not be taken off the card but just verified. I agreed and purchased the card and uploaded the FUNDS . I gave him the card number to verify and he placed me on hold. TO make a long story short. I purchased 3of the. one vanilla card in total spending 600.and was ripped off they continued need to ask me for more money. After I gave them the card numbers they would pass me off to another representative who asked for more money giving all different kinds of reasons why they need to verify who I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lei-Gin-group/internet/Lei-Gin-group-Just-like-everyone-who-posted-a-complaint-on-this-website-about-this-group-1143504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lei Gin group